It is time for a total system update. We completely rewrote the system code and updated everything that can be updated .
To work in the new system, you need to re-register, because no user transfer is possible. The old system is available at http://old.stroyka.expert
- Updated slope editor:
- The ability to select multiple sheets for editing, as well as you can select with whole lines or verticals (see tips for editing)
- Added undo. If something is wrong, press the cancel button and everything will be back!
- The layout code has been completely rewritten. Previously, the layout of the material could be very “buggy” - we completely rewrote the calculation algorithm and (sort of) solved the problems.
- Added check for crossing borders or finding a cut outside the slope. Also, if the boundaries between each other are in contact (or the cut is in contact with the slope), then the cutouts are merged. This is an experimental feature
- Updated reporting system - now there is a report in PDF format, on which skates are placed on the whole page. This greatly increases the readability of the layout.
- The English version of the system has appeared (stroyka.expert/en/)
- The system has become paid. To keep the server and update the system for free is no longer possible. Two tariffs appeared - with payment for the user and for the active client. In the first case, each user can connect to the system from one browser, and in the second, the number of users can be unlimited, but only a specified number can work at a time.
If you experience any difficulties, email us at EMail firstname.lastname@example.org