We fixed the work with copying the settings. There were two problems:
- Copying requires specifying a settings group, but by default it wasn’t
- Errors were not displayed correctly - they were displayed on the page, and not in the copy dialog
We fixed both points and now copying the settings has become much more clear and simple:
- Now the user and client have a group of default settings. If the user did not explicitly delete it, then there is always a way to make a copy of the settings
- Even if something went wrong - the error is displayed directly in the copy window, which increases the understanding of "what's wrong"